Katrina Alvarez tagged me. For the next eight days, I'm posting eight things that made me happy.
- Early morning breakfast. I devoured pritong bangus at UP Coop.
- Socsci1 exam. I thank God for the time he gave me to prepare for it adequately.
- Lunch. At UP NISMED, I ordered tuna pasta, banana cupcake, and ice cream.
- Laughter. Had a great time with Wegs, Arielle, and Carlo.
- Two-hour afternoon nap. I feel stronger and more relaxed for the long night ahead.
- The referendum. Had a chance to exercise my democratic rights—in this case, having my say on the process of selecting the Student Regent.
- Peace of mind. That which transcends all understanding. Philippians 4:7
- We're All Gonna Die. Found this website, a reminder of the frailty of human existence, and the need to smile while walking. You never know if someone's taking a photo of you.
"Count your blessings, name them one by one," says one familiar hymn. May God grant me a thankful heart indeed.