Skip to main content
- My thesis adviser who guided me during a mouse dissection protocol. "Use whatever works for you" was a life-changing advice.
- The 12.5 day old embryos that Ate Myka gave me.
- MBB 150 exam—what a way to check my pride.
- Cheesecake and that flour-less chocolate cake eaten with whipped cream, all bought from a pastry store in Timog called
Bruno Uno. Thanks, Kino!
- Anna and Ate Myka for driving me back safely without killing anyone in the process.
- The fog.
- The lesson God taught me—men will be, at best, men. Acts 14:15
- And another one, His excellent mercies that no one can deny. Acts 14:17
yes, exams do tend to keep our pride in check and attached to the ground.ReplyDelete
Craptaker, they really do, don't they?—in a painful sort of way. :DReplyDelete