I was caught up with acads last night, so I didn't get to blog anything. At any rate, let me continue with the things that made me happy today:
- Praise God for the guidance given to me and my groupmates during the debate this morning. Update:
Wegs Pedroso's team won!It was a tie.
- Had fun with the SocSci1 presentations; we presented the African story of creation.
- The Bible, and the wonderful story of Creation.
- The long, afternoon sleep.
- The peaceful afternoon I woke up to.
- Internet has been restored—hopefully, for good.
- Yakal Christian Fellowship, which starts at 8 pm tonight.
- Jana Mier who gladly agreed to get something for me.