- I qualified for the next step in the application (i.e., interview), and so did my friends.
- Ate a delicious meal during this afternoon's NIMBB Pasta Party, a first in history.
- Consulted with my thesis adviser who gave constructive advice and encouragement.
- Did rather well during the quiz because I had time to prepare for it—thank you, Lord!
- Had fun with UP SOX during the Kalye Kultura at Tres Marias, Lagoon Area.
- Had a chance to encourage a friend to continue walking with Christ, despite her confusion. Mark 9:24
- I'm thankful I use Linux. At the very least I don't have to worry about viruses anymore. Ate Xy-za had been patient with me when I consciously plugged my USB stick in this afternoon.
- Had a chance to pray for Christian ministries and ministers, that they might flee from wrong teaching and living.